Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches INGREDIENTS
Get into the kitchen and prepare this oh-so-delicious slow cooker Italian beef. The flavors are unmistakable: basil, oregano, mozzarella cheese, and pepper with this melt-in-your-mouth tender beef. Serve on a roll with Parmesan cheese, with Hot Giardiniera mixture, or you may even serve over pasta with some vegetables.
The slow cooker Italian beef will have your guests raving for more.
- 4 lbs total of Chuck Roast and Boston Arm Roast. Any roast will do.
- 4-6 Cups of beef broth depending on how much gravy you want.
- Good bread for the sandwiches
- Black Pepper ¼ Tsp
- Garlic Powder 1 Tsp
- Oregano ½ Tsp
- Garlic Cloves (I used 10)
- Basil ½ Tsp
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pepperoncini or banana peppers
- DON'T FORGET THE HOT GIARDINIERA MIXTURE! Get it HERE: https://amzn.to/3ssgmV0
- Sear your roast in a hot pan with oil on ALL sides seasoning with salt and pepper
- Preheat your slow cooker with beef broth in it to LOW
- Place half the spice mixture into the broth and mix
- Place roast into broth them add remaining ingredients
- Allow to cook ON LOW overnight or until fork shred tender
- Shred beef and allow meat to continue to absorb flavors in cooker for 1-2 hours for best taste (optinal step if you have time)
- Now prepare the sandwich. Mmmmm!
Also, we have included the full recipe details. So, what are you waiting for? Make yourself a sandwich for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Want more Italian Beef recipes? Here you are:
Delicious Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches with Pepperoncinis
Delicious Slow Cooker Italian Beef Meatballs – I Want More!
Slow Cooker Beef Spaghetti Casserole
Here’s the Step by Step video:
Make sure to share and like this recipe, it helps us to keep the site alive and providing new recipes.
Via Youtube Everyday BBQ & Cooking