Easy Fish Recipe: Crock Pot Tilapia & Teriyaki Sauce
The scoop?… Many of us think that we can’t cook fish in the slow cooker since it would quickly become overcooked, though there are ways of making very good meals with fish.
After doing a small survey about what recipes my readers would like to see more often, I was surprised to discover that quite a few wanted fish and also Japanese-style recipes. Here’s a link to the survey, your votes count too, simply express yourself!
So today I did some research and found a slow cooker recipe that only requires two ingredients: frozen Tilapia Fish and Japanese Teriyaki sauce.
- Mr. Yoshida's Gourmet Sauce
- Tilapia fillets
- Unpack the frozen tilapia fillets and rinse them
- Get them in the slow cooker
- Pour some teriyaki sauce on the fish
- Use you hand to mix the fillet and sauce (they might stick a little bit since they are frozen)
- Cover and cook for about 2 hours on HIGH.
- Turn the slow cooker to warm and let the fish soak for a little more time, stir gently without breaking the fillets.
- It's ready to serve...