Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken INGREDIENTS and Video
I told you, it couldn’t be any easier…
Let’s have a look at the ingredients list now…
- 2 1bs. skinless boneless chicken thighs or breasts
- ½ c. low sodium soy sauce
- ⅓ c. packed brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Place chicken thighs in the slow cooker.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in a bowl
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours or on high 3 or 4.
- Serve on rice and with your preferred side dishes.
Tastes like the real thing. The flavors are complex, with toasted sesame, savory Asian seasonings (ginger), soy sauce and a bit of ketchup. It’s all done in the crockpot for you, with little supervision on your part.
Mmmm… I know a few people who will ask for this one again…
Do you like it with honey? See the Chicken Honey Sesame Recipe too…
Here’s the Step-by-Step Video:
Enjoy and don’t forget to share 🙂
Source Youtube Cooking and Crafting.
Similar recipes in videos: