Mmmm… Pesto Sauce! A beautiful combination of Chicken & Mozzarella and Pasta.
This Slow Cooker Chicken Pesto with pasta is great for any day of the week. Best of all, it’s SO EASY!
Not much to prepare; you’ll make the pesto sauce yourself if you have time; if not, simply use a jar.
Be sure that there will be many fans of this dish, asking you to make it over and over again…
You’re going to need a few ingredients only…
- 6-8 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 6½ oz pesto
- 1.5 - 2 tbs chicken broth
- 1 pkg ranch powder mix
- ½ stick butter
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- and pre-cooked pasta
- Place Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast in a Crock Pot. Spread Pesto evenly as possible on all visible surfaces of the Chicken.
- Sprinkle the Dry Ranch Mix over Chicken. Pour the Chicken Broth over Chicken. Drop stick of Butter in the middle.
- Heat on Low for 6 to 8 hours or High for 3 to 4 hours.
- Near the end of the cooking time, add cooked pasta, make sure you drain well.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella before serving.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe; if so, don’t forget to share!