Mmmm… Pesto Sauce! A beautiful combination with Chicken & Mozzarella and Pasta.
This Slow Cooker Chicken Pesto with pasta is great for any day of the week. Best of all, it’s SO EASY!
Not much to prepare, you’ll make the pesto sauce yourself if you have time, if not simply use a jar.
Be certain that they’re will be many fans of this dish asking you to make it over and over again…
You’re going to need few ingredients only…
- 6-8 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 6½ oz pesto
- 1.5 - 2 tbs chicken broth
- 1 pkg ranch powder mix
- ½ stick butter
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- and pre-cooked pasta
- Place Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast in a Crock Pot. Spread Pesto evenly as possible on all visible surfaces of the Chicken.
- Sprinkle the Dry Ranch Mix over Chicken. Pour the Chicken Broth over Chicken. Drop stick of Butter in the middle.
- Heat on Low for 6 to 8 hours or High for 3 to 4 hours.
- Near the end of the cooking time, add cooked pasta, make sure you drain well.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella before serving.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe, if so don’t forget to share!