Crock Pot Chipotle Beef Burritos
Mmmm… another easy and Delicious Slow Cooker Beef Burrito Recipe… No need to be an expert or master chef, your guests and family will be pleased with this mouth watering dish…
- 1½ lb. boneless beef round steak, cut ¾" thick
- 1 14½ oz. can diced tomatoes 1 sm. onion, chopped
- 1 to 2 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano, crushed
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 9-10" tomato-flavored or plain flour tortillas, warmed
- ¾ c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese (3 oz.)
- 1 recipe Pico de Gallo Salsa (you can use regular salsa too)
- Shredded jicama or radishes (optional though)
- Dairy sour cream (optional too)
- Trim fat from meat. Cut meat into 6 pieces. In a 3½ or 4 qt.
- crockery cooker place meat, undrained tomatoes, onion, peppers, oregano, cumin, and garlic.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove meat from cooker.
- Using 2 forks, shred meat.
- Spoon one-sixth of the meat onto each warm tortilla just below the center.
- Top with cheese, Pico de Gallo Salsa, and if desired, jicama or radishes and sour cream. Roll up tortilla.
Combine 2 medium finely chopped tomatoes; 2 tbsp. finely chopped onion; 2 tbsp. snipped cilantro; 1 serrano pepper; finely chopped; and dash sugar. Cover; chill several hours.
Be sure to save this Slow Cooker Chipotle Beef recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later and share on Facebook 🙂