The Perfect Crock Pot Roast INGREDIENTS
Mmmm… the kitchen smells so good, I’m feeling very hungry now…
Oh, if you want to include additional veggies to your liking, you can! As long as they blend well with the others…
Remember, we provide recipes but in the end, YOU are the Chef!
Now time for the ingredients list:
- 4 pounds chuck roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- Season the roast with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown on all sides in a large skillet over high heat, about 4 minutes per side.
- Place the roast in the slow cooker and add the soup mix, water, carrots, onion, potatoes, and celery.
- Cover and cook on Low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Check out the step-by-step video:
Via allrecipes Marie’s Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Enjoy and SHARE!
Similar recipes in videos: