Easy and Super Tasty Slow Cooker Veggies & Meatballs Soup
What’s Better than Meatballs?…
Simple…. Meatballs in a delicious tomato soup base with loads of nice vegetables!
Drop everything in the slow cooker, mix a bit, and here you go!
Ingredients & Directions:
Take it easy, this is a piece of cake 🙂
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups green beans, frozen
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1½ cups carrots, sliced
- 3 cans 14.5oz of diced tomatoes
- 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp basil
- 1tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 15oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 8oz elbow macaroni
- 10¾ oz can tomato soup
- 2 packages of meat meatballs (pork or beef as you wish)
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, vegetable broth, carrots, onion, green beans, basil, oregano, and thyme into the slow cooker and mix well.
- Then stir well in kidney beans, garbanzo beans, and Beyond Meat meatballs.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours
- A few minutes before serving, cook your macaroni and, pour them into the soup, stir in tomato soup.
- Finally, garnish with some Parmesan cheese
Hope you like this quick recipe, don’t forget to share 🙂