Slow Cooker Beef Roast Ingredients List:
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 3 lbs. boneless beef pot roast (rump, chuck or round)
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 4 medium all-purpose potatoes (about 2 lbs.), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 envelopes Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- ¾ cup water
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- It is as simple as 1-2-3.
- Season and braise the meat on all sides in a pan.
- Slow cook with veggies under the meat.
- Add the moisture (flavoured to choice - either broth or seasons as personal tastes go).
- Ta-Da !! A perfect Roast.
Wanna watch the Video?
Hope you enjoyed this recipe. Don’t forget to share!
Via Unilever Slow Cooker Pot Roast