Crock Pot Beef Burgers Stroganoff
Those burgers are a variation of the standard Stroganoff… Not as sophisticated, but definitely worth trying…
If you like pulled meat this recipe is for you…
Let’s take a look!
- 1½ lbs lean ground beef
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tbs flour
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can (10¾oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tbs dry red wine
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 6 to 8 hamburger buns, toasted and buttered
- In large skillet, brown beef and bacon until red colour disappears.
- In a crock pot, mix together drained beef, bacon, onion, flour, paprika, and salt.
- Stir in undiluted soup and wine.
- Cover pot and cook on High 4 to 5 hours.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Spoon mixture over toasted buns.