Crock-Pot Minestrone Ingredients List
This Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup is the best. It’s packed with flavor, vegetables, beans, and just enough pasta to make you believe it’s like the soup you love but made right in your own kitchen. So, now it’s time for the ingredients list and directions…
You’ll see nothing difficult:
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cans (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomato pesto (homemade or store-bought)
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 parmesan rind
- 2 cups water
- 1¼ cup celery, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1½ cup white onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 sprig rosemary (or ½ teaspoon dried)
- 4 - 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (15 oz) great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1½ cups zucchini, diced
- 1 cup frozen green beans, thawed
- 1½ cups tubular (ditalini) pasta
- 2½ cups baby spinach, chopped
- Finely shredded Parmesan cheese for serving (or Romano)
- Phase 1:
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato pesto, Parmesan rind, vegetable stock, water, carrots, celery, onions, garlic, oregano, rosemary, and bay leaves to a slow cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook on low heat 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- Phase 2:
- Add in red kidney beans, great northern beans, zucchini, and pasta and cook on high heat for an additional 20 - 25 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Stir in the spinach and green beans and cook for an additional 5 minutes until heated through. Serve warm, topped with Parmesan cheese and garlic toasts.
Via little spice jar Homemade minestrone soup slow cooker
Similar recipes in videos:
Nothing beats the comfort of warm homemade soup, and it’s even better when your Crock-Pot does most of the work! This slow-cooker minestrone is simple to make but has all the flavor of a labor-intensive dish.