Crock-Pot Minestrone Ingredients List
This Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup is the best. It’s packed with flavor, vegetables, beans, and just enough pasta to make you believe it’s like the soup you love, but made right in your own kitchen. So, now it’s time for the ingredients list and directions…
You’ll see nothing difficult
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (15 oz) red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1½ cups zucchini, diced
- 1½ cups tubular (ditalini) pasta
- 1 cup frozen green beans, thawed
- 2½ cups baby spinach, chopped
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, for serving (or Romano)
- Phase 1:
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato pesto, Parmesan rind, vegetable stock, water, carrots, celery, onions, garlic, oregano, rosemary, and bay leaves to a slow cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook on low heat 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- Phase 2:
- Add in red kidney beans, great northern beans, zucchini, and pasta and cook on high heat for an additional 20 - 25 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Stir in the spinach and green beans and cook for an additional 5 minutes until heated through. Serve warm topped with Parmesan cheese and garlic toasts.
Via little spice jar Homemade minestrone soup slow cooker