This Is Definitely One of The Easiest Pulled Pork Recipe You’ll Ever Make…
If you’re looking for a tried-and-true pulled pork recipe, this is an excellent choice. The pork butt roast is cooked to perfection in the crock pot.
It only takes minutes to prepare… and it produces pork that is falling apart in it’s tenderness.
- 3½-4 lb. pork butt roast
- 1 Tbs. sea salt
- 1 Tbs. liquid smoke
- Start by piercing the pork butt all over with a small knife.
- Rub the roast with the sea salt. Then rub the entire roast with the liquid smoke.
- Place the pork butt into a slow cooker on LOW for 8-10 hours or 4 to 6 hours on HIGH.
- Remove the pork butt from the crockpot and shred the meat using Shredder Claws or 2 forks.
- Add the pork back to the drippings to moisten the meat before serving.
The most difficult part is the waiting time if you stay home, though perfect when you leave the house for a few hours… and come back having a ready dinner waiting for you. Don’t forget to share if you liked it
Via Janita’s Cocina Kalua Pulled Pork – Memorial Day – SundaySupper