Delicious Slow Cooker Sirloin Recipe with Gravy. Yummy!
You will love this recipe that requires little preparation before placing the meat in the slow cooker. A nice and tasty meal will be waiting for you in 6-8 hour. Mashed Potatoes or french fries are great as a side dish, but be creative choose anything you like.
This recipe is simple and anyone can become The Chef!
- 2 lb. beef sirloin, cut into 1 inch cubes, and patted dry
- 1½ c. flour
- 1½ tsp. onion powder
- 1½ tsp. garlic powder
- 3 TBS vegetable oil
- 1 (10¾ oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 oz.) can beef broth
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 c. water
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 TBS Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dried Parsley for garnish
- In a large bowl combine flour, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Dredge sirloin pieces lightly in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Brown beef in batches, until browned on all sides.
- Remove to a paper towel lined plate.
- When all beef is browned, add to Crock Pot.
- In a small bowl combine soup, onion soup mix, beef broth and Worcestershire.
- Mix well. Pour over beef.
- Add water, bouillon cube, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well.
- Cook on LOW 6-8 hours until gravy has thickened a bit and beef is cooked through.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
You may also want to try different side dishes.
Rice is very healthy and taste so good when mixed with a good sauce 🙂
Other suggestions, off course mashed potatoes, french fries, healthy salads, egg noodles or whatever your heart desires.
slow cooker sirloin steak tips recipe
slow cooker sirloin steak stew
slow cooker sirloin steak and potatoes
slow cooker steak and gravy
how to cook steak in a slow cooker
slow cooker steak and potatoes
slow cooker sirloin steak fajitas
slow cooked sirloin steak in oven
via: Alotofrecipes Slow Cooker Sirloin Tips and Gravy