Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes Ingredients List
All those flavors combined with cheese and bacon make amazing potatoes. Since they cook for a long while in the crock pot, they create the best aroma in your house all day. And when it is time for dinner, you just scoop them up and they really make the perfect side!
Now it’s time for the ingredients:
- Cook the bacon until it is just done but not too crisp. Line a cookie sheet with foil and bake it at 350 - 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes while prepping everything.
- Line your slow cooker with aluminum foil. Leave enough to over hang so that you can wrap the potatoes on the top once in the slow cooker.
- Spray the inside of the foil with cooking spray and layer half of the potatoes along the bottom. Next layer with half of the bacon, green onions, onion, ranch packet and top with cheese. Repeat the layers and top with cheese reserving ½ cup.
- Cover the potatoes with remaining foil. This helps them to steam and cook perfectly. Cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours in your slow cooker. Once finished, top with remaining ½ cup cheese and let melt on the top.
- Garnish with fresh green onions if desired.
Hope you enjoy this delicious side dish recipe. Don’t forget to share!
via Damndelicious Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
Why settle for one flavor when you can have all of the flavors? You can now enjoy bacon, cheese, and ranch all in one crispy, golden brown delight. These potatoes are warm, filling, and packed with flavor. With any food this good, it’s only appropriate to make them with the aid of a slow cooker. These potatoes are perfect to make on a rainy day, too or anytime of the year!
Similar recipes in videos
Don’t forget to check many more recipes below…