How to Make the Best Crock Pot Parmesan Chicken
Chicken recipes are by far the most popular among the slow cookers community. Using Parmesan, garlic and butter will enhance your dish and provide so much flavor!
Cook it together with baby potatoes and you’ve got an all in one recipe that will please the entire family 🙂
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 lb. bone-in chicken thighs, breasts would work too.
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 5 cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped thyme
- Freshly chopped parsley, for serving
- 2 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil.
- Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, 3 to 4 minutes, then flip and sear 3 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, in a 6-quart slow-cooker, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, butter, garlic, parsley, thyme, and Parmesan and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to slow cooker and toss gently, then cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours, until potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked.
Mmmm… Can you smell it?
Finally garnish with Parmesan and parsley and serve.
Don’t forget to share if you liked it!
Via Delish Slow-Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken