Delicious Crock Pot Pulled Pork Burger Ingredients List
It’s easy, it’s versatile, and it’s delicious. This pulled pork recipe is nothing more than a super juicy, tender, slow-cooker crock-pot of goodness. With just a few ingredients and some cumin for an incredible taste, you’ll have yourself a fantastic meal to enjoy with your family or friends in the comfort of your own home. Throw some buns on the grill and don’t forget the fixin’s.
- 1 (4-1/2- to 5-pound) boneless or bone-in pork shoulder (also known as pork butt), twine or netting removed
- 2 medium yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 4 medium garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chicken stock or low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups barbecue sauce (optional)
- Follow the step by step instructions in the article.
- Cook for 6 to 8 hours on high or 8 to 10 hours on low
So what are you waiting for? Prepare a pot of pulled pork that you’re going to use in the burger. And if there are any leftovers, simply put them in a plastic bag and freeze them for using them for later when you don’t have time to cook.
Simple, excellent, and efficient. Don’t forget to share 🙂
Source: Chowhound easy slow cooker pulled pork.