This Crock Pot Ravioli Lasagna Is So Versatile…
Today I want to empty my fridge and clean it later… Let’s see what we have… Frozen cheese raviolis, some ground beef, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese…
Okay, how about making an hybrid lasagna? Sure we could debate whether to name it lasagna or not, but that’s not the point…
You could throw in pepperonis, onions, garlic if you got some, use sausage instead of beef, etc… etc..
- In a large skillet brown the beef completely and drain off any remaining fat.
- Stir in all the cans of tomatoes, and seasonings.
- In a 6 quart crock pot, cover the bottom with some of the sauce.
- Then place a layer of ravioli across the bottom.
- Then place a layer of the mozzarella cheese.
- Continue this until all the meat sauce and the ravioli is used.
- You want to end with the meat sauce on top.
- Then top with the leftover mozzarella cheese and add the Parmesan cheese on top (completely optional).
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Turn off and let it sit for about 15 minutes before you serve.
- Cut and serve with your favorite side salad and crusty garlic bread.
Check out the step by step video:
Hope you found what you need in your fridge too… Don’t forget to share!
Via Eating on a Dime Lazy Day Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe