Crock-Pot Corn, Ham and Potato Scallop recipe.
You’re busy, not much time to cook? Don’t worry this all in one Ham, Corn and Potatoes made in the slow cooker will be a meal you quickly prepare before going to work and the result will be a great dinner for the whole family in the evening.
A medium size slow cooker will fit the best. Cook on low 7 to 9 hours to get a perfect and tasty dish.
- 6 cups cubed (1-inch) peeled baking potatoes
- 1½ cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 can (15.25 oz) Green Giant® whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 can (10¾ oz) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- In a 3½ to 4-quart slow cooker, combine potatoes, ham, corn, bell pepper and onion.
- Mix well.
- In small bowl, combine soup, milk and flour. Beat with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Pour soup mixture over potato mixture; stir gently to mix.
- Cook on low 7 to 9 hours or until potatoes are tender.