Crock-Pot Honey Garlic Thighs Ingredients
You won’t be able to stop eating this meal after tasting it 🙂
Really our kids ask for it all the time… I prepare it with standard potatoes instead of baby potatoes from time to time too…
- 8 whole chicken thighs with skin and bone in, or skinless.
- 1-lb baby red potatoes
- 1 bag baby carrots (16 oz)
- 1 pound green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- ½ cup of Grade A Sperry Honey
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Combine honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and spices in bowl and whisk together
- Place 4 thighs in bottom of 6-quart slow cooker and pour over half of the sauce.
- Add potatoes and carrots, then rest of thighs. Pour over remaining sauce
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours or on high 4 hours
- minutes before cook time finishes, add green beans
- That's it folks!
If you like Honey garlic recipes, this is for you!
Hope you liked this recipe, don’t forget to share!
Via Cooktop Cove Honey Garlic Chicken