Delicious Crock Pot Chicken Thighs in Mushroom Soup | Add Even More Mushrooms if You Love Them!
If you like mushroom soup and chicken thighs, you’ll get delighted! They will simmer in a slow cooker and make a wonderful ready, warm and hearty dinner…
- 1 package of chicken thighs (boneless or bone-in)
- family-sized can of cream of mushroom soup or 2 small cans
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- 1 pound of mushrooms. (Optional)
- some carrots (optional)
- Rinse the chicken thighs and place them in the crock pot (optionally take the skin off for a less greasy outcome)
- Add the cream of mushroom soup on the top
- Season with garlic powder and onion powder to your taste.
- If you are a mushroom lover, you can add your preferred mushrooms on the top (cut them in small pieces)
- Cover and cook on HIGH for about 4 hours.
- Stir a little bit , adjust the seasoning if needed and it's ready!
- Serve with rice and veggies!
Similar recipe Videos:
Don’t forget to like and share if you liked this recipe…