Those Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes are Fantastic!
These wonderful scalloped potatoes will truly impress your guests with little effort. We’ll add cheese between potatoes layers and on the top, plus some ham for extra taste.
Scalloped potatoes are definitely a recipe worth keeping in your arsenal, especially for those for nights when you deserve an extra special treat. It’s also perfect when you made a whole ham and have leftovers, or you can simply buy cooked ham as in the recipe below.
- 3 pound of peeled and thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of chopped yellow onions
- 1 cup of chopped cooked ham
- 1 10.5 ounce can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup of milk
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black ground pepper
- Start by greasing the inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Layer scalloped potatoes.
- Add the cheddar cheese,
- chopped onions
- and cooked ham cubes (or leftovers).
- Add another layer of scalloped potatoes, cheddar cheese, chopped onions and cooked ham cubes.
- In a bowl add 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Pour ½ cup of milk in the mushroom soup (milk adds extra richness).
- Season with garlic powder, salt and black ground pepper.
- Stir well.
- Pour evenly over the potatoes.
- Cover and set on HIGH for 4 Hours.
- Serve them with asparagus or any side dish you like.
Hope you liked it, don’t forget to share…
Source Youtube All Recipes