These garlic Parmesan potatoes recipe is a super simple side dish that anyone can make. Look at those crisp tender potatoes loaded with garlicky Parmesan, Yummy!
- 3 pounds baby Dutch yellow potatoes (halved)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalter butter
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves (chopped)
- 1 to taste kosher salt
- 1 to taste black pepper (freshly ground)
- Lightly coat the inside of a slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes, olive oil, butter, garlic, oregano, basil and dill into the slow cooker; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours or high heat for 2-3 hours, or until tender.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and garnished with parsley, if desired.
Depending on the size of the potatoes cooking time may need to be adjusted
You see, when I told you it would be easy, it really is!
Via Damndelicious Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes