Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup INGREDIENTS
This is a very nice soup, if you wish you may use other pasta types than tortellini. Anything is fine, you are the boss, YOU decide!
This is what I like the most when cooking, we don’t need to stick to the recipe… be creative…
But for now, let’s get the ingredients:
- 1½ pounds boneless chicken breast
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, or more to taste
- 2 cups cheese tortellini
- chopped fresh parsley for serving, if desired
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a slow cooker except for the tortellini.
- Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the slow cooker and shred or cube and add back to the slow cooker.
- Add in the tortellini and cook for 15 minutes or until they are cooked all the way through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Discard bay leaves and serve immediately with chopped parsley, if desired.
Don’t forget to share!
Via The Recipe Critic Slow Cooker Chicken Tortellini Soup
More Slow Cooker Tortellini recipes in video: