Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken INGREDIENTS
This Garlic Lemon Chicken is one of those dishes where there is minimal work involved, but lots and lots of delicious flavor!
It’s a meal you can make all year round, incorporating a variety of side dishes.
Let’s get the Ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Baby carrots (optional)
- Sliced mushrooms (optional)
- Frozen peas (optional)
- In a bowl, mix the oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the mixture into chicken.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken in butter for 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Place chicken in a slow cooker.
- In the same skillet, mix the water, lemon juice, garlic, and bouillon. Bring the mixture to boil. Pour over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on High for 3 hours, or Low for 6 hours.
- Add the parsley to the slow cooker 15 to 30 minutes before the end of the cook time.
Here’s the step-by-step Video:
Hope you liked it, don’t forget to share!
We will soon get the following recipes,
slow cooker lemon garlic chicken thighs
slow cooker lemon chicken and potatoes
slow cooker creamy lemon chicken
slow cooker lemon garlic whole chicken
slow cooker chicken breast boneless
lemon herb slow cooker chicken
slow cooker garlic chicken
Via Allrecipes Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken II
Similar recipes in video: