Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken Ingredients List and Directions
It can’t be any easier, the recipe only requires five essential ingredients.
Let it cook during the afternoon and it will be ready when you come back for dinner.
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (16 oz.) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- White rice, garnish
- Hot sauce, optional
- Pat chicken breasts dry with paper towels.
- Place in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour barbecue sauce and hot sauce, if using, over everything.
- Top with pineapple and red bell pepper, then add crushed garlic. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Stir and add the lid and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours, or on LOW for 4-6, until cooked through.
- Once cooked through, remove chicken from slow cooker and serve with rice, garnished with cilantro.
- Top with remaining sauce and enjoy!
hawaiian pulled chicken slow cooker,
crockpot hawaiian chicken thighs,
crockpot hawaiian bbq chicken,
hawaiian chicken slow cooker food network,
crockpot chicken pineapple brown sugar,
hawaiian crockpot recipes,
crockpot hawaiian chicken pinterest,
easy hawaiian pineapple chicken recipe,
Via 12Tomatoes 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken.