How to make a Crock-Pot Barbacoa Beef.
This slow cooker barbacoa beef recipe is so simple to make in your slow cooker. This flavorful meat is deliciously seasoned and cooked low and slow until perfectly tender.
This Mexican dish is rich and perfect on tacos with lime wedges!
Watch the video to discover how easy it is:
- 2 bls beef cheek meat (stew meat or beef tongue work too)
- 2 tsp salt (1½ tsp if using fine table salt)
- 2 to 3 cloves fresh garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ small onion
- 5 to 8 drops of liquid smoke (optional)
- 2 tbls water (optional - to combine with liquid smoke)
- Simply follow the instructions on the video.
- Cook on high for 8 hours or on low for 12 hours.
Don’t forget to like and share if you enjoyed this recipe 🙂