Crock Pot Beef Chili Ingredients List and Video
Most people make it winter time but you can definitely serve it all year round.
Let it cook during the whole day and you’ll get a ready dinner…
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¾ cup diced onion
- ¾ cup diced celery
- ¾ cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans tomato puree
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans with liquid
- ½ tablespoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon dried basil
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place the beef in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain grease.
- Place the beef in a slow cooker, and mix in onion, celery, green bell pepper, garlic, tomato puree, kidney beans, and cannellini beans. Season with chili powder, parsley, salt, basil, oregano, black pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
- Cover, and cook 8 hours on Low.
Hope you liked this quick recipe, don’t forget to share 🙂
best slow cooker chili recipe winner,
crockpot chili no beans,
spicy crockpot chili,
crockpot turkey chili,
chili recipe slow cooker,
slow cooker vegetarian chili,
healthy crockpot chili,
slow cooker chicken chilist,
easy hawaiian pineapple chicken recipe,
Via allrecipes Slow Cooker Chili ii