Crock Pot Supreme Pizza Chicken Pasta Recipe
Crockpot pizza chicken pasta is a flavorful and fun recipe the whole family will love that calls for a few ingredients and your slow cooker.
Bring the fantastic flavor of pizza to a pleasing pasta casserole!
I guarantee that if it is on the menu, everybody will be at the table at dinnertime!
- 1 lb. pasta, cooked according to package directions (I used whole grain penne)
- 3.5 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 (25 oz.) jar pizza sauce, marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Place chicken pieces in bottom of slow cooker. Top with pizza sauce and seasonings.
- Cook on “High” setting approximately 3 to 4 hours or “Low” setting approximately 6 hours.
- Be careful not to overcook chicken, especially chicken breasts which have hardly any fat in them and tend to dry out in the slow cooker when overcooked.
- When chicken is done, shred the meat in the sauce.
- Turn slow cooker on the high setting if it’s not already and Top with any or all of the following:
8 oz. shredded cheese
thinly sliced onion
chopped bell pepper
cooked, crumbled Italian sausage
fresh grape tomatoes, halved
red pepper flakes
- Cover and cook approximately 10 minutes, or just until cheese is melted.
- Place ½ cup to 1 cup prepared pasta in each person’s bowl. Top with some of the Crock Pot Pizza Chicken mixture, and garnish with fresh chopped basil, if desired.,4-hours-or-less
Very easy and tasty recipe… You may also like the variant in the video below:
Hope you like them if so don’t forget to share!
Via Chindeep Supreme Pizza Chicken Pasta Crock Pot Recipe