It’s That Easy To Prepare a Crock Pot Meatloaf and a Freezer Meal.
The beauty of Slow Cooker recipes is that you can simply multiply quantities you use when preparing/combining the ingredients and keep the ready made freezer meals for later when you have little time to cook.
Today Jamerill is making a meatloaf, you’ll see in the video that she made enough for two meatloaves.
- 6 .lbs ground beef
- 6 eggs
- 6 cups of old fashioned oat meal
- 4-6 cups of cut of vegetables ( you may cram as many vegetables as you wish into this yummy meatloaf. In today's video there are several zucchinis, green bell peppers, and a variety of multicolored peppers.)
- Spices per taste (usually garlic powder, salt/pepper, and parsley)
- Optional: Also in today's video, Jamerrill added in ¼ of a cup of milled flax. The family couldn't tell and it makes her feeling like doing something to get healthy items into every meal.
- Gather your ingredients to begin mixing items. A large metal bowl is very handy.
- Combine the 6 .lbs of ground beef, 6 eggs, 6 cups of old fashioned oat meal, 4-6 cups of cut veggies, spices, and even milled flax if you'd like.
- Work these ingredients together with your hands for several minutes.
- Once all ingredients are mixed, divide mixture in half. Place half of the meatloaf into a slow cooker for 4 hours on HIGH.
- Place the other half of the meatloaf (approx 3-lbs) into a Ziplock bag to be stored in the freezer for a busy day's family dinner.
Hope you liked this recipe, if so, don’t forget to share.
Via Jamerrill’s Large Family Table Slow Cooker Meatloaf Recipe.