This Crockpot recipe for chicken and gravy is so easy to make! There’s no excuse not to try it.
Setting in the Crockpot, this rich and wonderful dish is perfect for multiple members of the family.
An excellent juicy chicken with divine gravy will lift the spirits of all ages. Start by preparing chunks of chicken breast and all ingredients in the crockpot. Stir together whatever ingredients you need for the gravy, and mix with the chicken.
- 2-3 Lbs Chicken Breast
- 2 Packs of Chicken Gravy
- 1 TBS Minced Garlic
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken
- 1.5 Cups Chicken Broth
- Salt and Pepper
- In a crockpot, combine Chicken Broth, Chicken Gravy, Cream of Chicken, and Minced Garlic.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper as needed.
- COVER AND COOK ON HIGH FOR 4 HOURS
- After 4 hours, stir the gravy and shred your chicken with two forks.
- Serve with rice, or mashed potatoes, veggies and anything you love.
Enjoy and share if you like it.