A Meal that the Whole Family will Enjoy – Slow Cooker Chicken Taquitos.
Having hard time to find a recipe that everyone absolutely loves? Look no further, everyone will go crazy over the heaping piles of homemade Crock-Pot Chicken Taquitos served for dinner. This recipe is perfect for kids. It’s perfect for parents.
It’s awesome for parties. And it’s really, really easy to make, using only 5 ingredients and water…
- Place chicken breasts in a 2-3 quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning, add cream cheese cubes, and water.
- Cover and cook for 6-8 hours on low, or for 4-6 hours on high.
- Unplug the Crock-Pot. With two forks, shred the chicken in the Crock-Pot, add cheddar cheese, and stir to evenly coat the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Then spoon shredded chicken into the center of the flour tortillas.
- Roll tightly, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Spray generously with olive oil spray.
- Cook in preheated oven for 8-12 minutes, or until tortillas are crisp.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe, if so don’t forget to share.
Via GetinMyBelly Slow Cooker Chicken Taquitos