Easy Crock Pot Beef Taco Bean Soup
You’re having busy days… This Slow Cooker Beef Taco Soup with Beans is perfect for weeknight dinners. Prepare it in advance, set the timer and you’re done for a Yummy ready meal…
Let’s dig directly into the Ingredients list:
- 2 lbs. rump roast
- 1 pack of taco seasoning
- 1 can Mexican style diced tomatoes (15 oz.)
- 1 small can green chilies
- 1 can tomato sauce (8 oz)
- 1 onion - chopped
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 cans red kidney beans, (15 oz. each), rinsed, drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn with liquid (optional)
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut roast into bite sized chunks.
- Roll in taco seasoning and add to crock pot.
- Then add the tomatoes, chilies, tomato sauce, onion, and bouillon cubes.
- Cover and cook on LOW for about 6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Add the drained beans, corn and cook until the beans are heated through; around 30 minutes.
- It's ready!
Hope you enjoyed this quick recipe, if so don’t forget to share!