This Crock Pot Hot Chocolate is So Easy and Delicious!
What’s better than a yummy hot chocolate during Holiday season?
Of course you could go for a traditional recipe, but honestly why? Your slow cooker is your best friend and particularly at this time of the year.
5 minutes to prepare and you’ll keep it warm in the crock pot for hours (well, it won’t last that long before being eaten) 🙂
- 5 cups of Whole Milk
- 12 oz Can of Evaporated Milk
- 1-1/2 cups of Heavy Cream
- 12 oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ¼ tsp of Salt
- Add all your ingredients in a crock pot
- Turn it on low and let is gently simmer for 2 hours.
- Serve right away or switch on the warm setting to keep it nice and warm.
Through as many marshmallows as you like in the mug if you're a fan 🙂
Check out Laura’s how to video:
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do, don’t forget to share…
via Laura in the Kitchen Crock Pot Hot Chocolate Recipe