Experience the Rich, Creamy Delight of Homemade Hot Chocolate, Made Easy in Your Slow Cooker
What’s better than a yummy hot chocolate during the Holiday season?
Of course, you could go for a traditional recipe, but why? Your slow cooker is your best friend, particularly at this time of the year.
Five minutes to prepare, and you’ll keep it warm in the crock pot for hours (well, it won’t last that long before being eaten) 🙂
- 5 cups of Whole Milk
- 12 oz Can of Evaporated Milk
- 1-1/2 cups of Heavy Cream
- 12 oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ¼ tsp of Salt
- Add all your ingredients in a crock pot
- Turn it on low and let is gently simmer for 2 hours.
- Serve right away or switch on the warm setting to keep it nice and warm.
Through as many marshmallows as you like in the mug if you're a fan 🙂
Check out Laura’s how-to video:
This slow cooker hot chocolate recipe should be your go-to for a delectable, heartwarming treat. Its creamy texture, combined with the rich chocolate flavor, makes it a hit with both kids and adults. It’s not just a drink but a moment of pure indulgence to enjoy with your family, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. Don’t forget to share…
via Laura in the Kitchen Crock Pot Hot Chocolate Recipe