Crock Pot Beef Brisket INGREDIENTS
This is all it takes to get a wonderful brisket that remains moist, a little bit of patience… It’s best to make it overnight for the lunch, or early morning and it will be ready for the dinner.
Let’s get the ingredients:
- 7-8 lb beef brisket
- Barbecue rub (even better if homemade)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp liquid smoke
- Combine the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, liquid smoke, and bbq rub.
- Once everything is mixed, rub it all over a 7-8lb beef brisket.
- Next, spray the slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Place the beef brisket in the slow cooker.
- Set the slow cooker on low and let cook for 12 hours.
- Once done, carefully remove the brisket out of the slow cooker.
- Place the brisket in a foil line baked dish.
- Turn your oven on broil, then place the brisket in the oven. Let it stay in there long enough until the " bark" ( the rub) darkens.
- Once done, remove the brisket out of the oven, and cover it with foil.
- Let the brisket rest for 1 hour!
HOMEMADE BBQ Rub Ingredients:
½ cup light brown sugar
1 tbsp salt OR salt free seasoning
2 tbsp garlic powder
2 tbsp onion powder
2 tbsp paprika
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
1 tbsp parsley flakes
Put everything in a bowl, and mixed until well combined!
Pretty easy, isn’t it? The Crock Pot or Slow Cooker is really great when you can’t use your grill…
You may also love some famous Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs recipes HERE.
Via iHeart Recipes Slow Cooker Beef Brisket.