Delicious Slow Cooker Cream of Chicken Soup you will cook again and again.
Weather is changing so quick nowadays… a warm soup is always appreciated in cooler evenings. This slow cooker Cream of Chicken and Wild Rice Soup is everything it should be… creamy, comforting, loaded with chunks of chicken, carrots, celery, and wild rice.
See how easy it is 🙂
- 4½ cups chicken broth 2 cups water
- 1- 4.3 ounce package Rice-a-Roni long grain and wild riceCrock Pot Cream of Chicken Rice
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup flour ½ cup butter 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper 2 cups half and half
- In your slow cooker, combine chicken broth, water, package of Rice-a-Roni (including seasoning packet), carrots, celery, and basil. Stir to combine.
- Add in uncooked chicken breasts. Cook on low for 7-8 hours, or high for 4.5 hours.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. When melted, whisk in flour.
- Slowly, very slowly pour in half and half until well combined.
- Stir in salt and black pepper.
- Remove chicken breasts from the slow cooker and chop into chunks.
- Pour the creamy mixture into the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Add chicken chunks back in and cook for 15 minutes longer.
- Serve with crusty bread and enjoy!
creamy chicken wild rice soup slow cooker
creamy chicken and wild rice soup with uncle ben’s
easy creamy chicken and rice soup
chicken wild rice soup pioneer woman
paula deen creamy chicken rice soup
creamy chicken and wild rice soup pinterest
easy chicken wild rice soup
healthy chicken and wild rice soup
Related videos (also in standard cooking)
Yummy! Enjoy your meal and don’t forget to share if you liked it!
Via Centercutcook cream of chicken wild rice soup slow cooker