This Crock Pot Recipe Only Requires 3 Ingredients and Some Water…
Yes there is no need to add tons of ingredients in order to get a very tasty recipe!
But let’s be honest, there’s a trick… We use cream of chicken soup and a pack of ranch dressing mix and both of them are made of several ingredients…
- 4 pork chops (boneless take less space in the Crock Pot)
- 1 can of cream of chicken, condensed version.
- 1 pack ranch dressing mix
- 10.5 Oz of water
- Place 4 pork chops, washed, inside of the slow cooker.
- Then you'll add a can of cream of chicken soup. The important thing to note is that you'll have to add an equal amount of water as well (just fill the same can up with water and add that into the slow cooker).
- Add a store-bought packet of ranch dressing mix You don't necessarily have to add the whole thing, however, while it may seem like a lot, the mixture does get watered down as it cooks.
- Let the pork chops cook for about 6 hours on LOW.
- It smells amazing and it's ready!
Enjoy and don’t forget to share!