Crock Pot Whole Turkey INGREDIENTS
For this recipe, we used a super easy-to-use Programmable Crock-Pot.
You can find the best ones Right HERE:
Now let’s get the Ingredients:
- 1 5-7 lb turkey (thawed & cleaned)
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp thyme
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp sage
- Mix pepper, thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, and sage for the rub.
- Wipe the turkey with paper towels.
- Rub it well with butter under the skin.
- Also, rub with olive oil on the outside
- Use the rub to season it.
- Add the chicken broth in the slow cooker.
- Put the turkey into the crock-pot.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 hours.
- It's ready!
Hope you liked this recipe; if so, don’t forget to share…
Related recipes in videos: